The Children with Medical Handicaps (CMH) program links families of children with special health care needs to a network of quality providers and assists families in obtaining payments for services their child needs.
How Can CMH Help?
- Diagnostic Program
- Children can receive services for up to 6 months to rule out or diagnose a special health care need or establish a plan of treatment.
- The Treatment Program
- Children can receive services for 1 year for treatment of an eligible condition.
- The Service Coordination Program
- This program helps families locate and coordinate services for their child.
Which Children Are eligible for CMH?
Those who are:
- Ages 0-21
- Permanent residents of Ohio
- Under the care of CHM- approved doctor (M.D or D.O) and who have or may have a chronic medical condition
Connect with Us
For questions please call 330-264-9590 or fill out the form below.