Vaccines are provided to children and adults during our walk-in clinics on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No child is denied vaccines due to the inability to pay.
- Children must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian or another adult with written permission from the parent.
- Adult vaccines are available, costs will vary by the vaccine.
- Medicaid and Medicare Managed Care are accepted. Most private insurance companies are billed.
- We accept Cash/Check/Credit or Debit card as forms of payment.
- Pricing for vaccines vary.
Items to Bring
- Immunization records along with insurance card