If you need to dispose of tires please give us a call:
To speak with a representative that will assist you in a making an appointment.
Do not show up without an appointment.
Appointments (weather permitting) are typically:
Tuesdays - 9-9:30AM
You must be able to unload tires yourself or bring someone to unload for you
- Appointments are made on a weekly basis
- We must be able to scan your ID or Driver’s license.
- Will NOT accept agricultural tires.
- Will accept all residentally generated tires including:
- Car & Light Truck tires
- Lawn Mower
- 4 Wheeler, 3 Wheeler tires (or something similar)
- Only 10 tires per person per year will be accepted.
- Will accept tires on or off of the rims
- Will not accept tires from commercial business which includes farms, non-profit, church, government agencies or any other non-residentially generated tires.