The Health Department is able to link you with assistance in getting your child’s vision tested and eyeglasses when needed.
How to qualify
- Social Security Number (SSN)
- 18 years of age or younger
- Family income at or under 200% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Haven’t received a vision voucher through VSP during the last 12 months
- An application needs to be completed and submitted to the Health Department. Please don’t schedule an appointment until you receive a voucher for services from the Health Department.
- If you have questions, please call Tami at 330-264-9590 ext. 220 or fill out the form below.
Download & Print Application
Connect with Us